A product is not finished without its casing/housing/enclosure. But mechanical design is much more than “simply” creating a container for electronics. A well-made design is properly cooled, structurally sound and conform customer specific requirements. Additionally, production wants to be able to assemble the final product efficiently, purchasing wants to keep the cost down and project management wants it done last week. As a mechanical designer at Prodrive Technologies every day we work to solve these puzzles.
Check out the full vacancy on our website and apply now:
Mechanical Engineering | Design engineer | Prodrive Technologies (prodrive-technologies.com)
- BSc, BEng or MSc Mechanical Engineering
- Familiar with CAD software – preferably Siemens NX
- Knowledge of systems design, structural analysis and thermal characterization of systems.
- Affinity with simulation software (e.g. NX, Flotherm) and design for manufacturability (DFM)
- Authorized to work in the US (for Boston/Canton Branch applicants only)